Shipping & Handling
UPS 2-day Service is used for shipping from London,Uk
For more information on custom or large orders, call +44-0-7754790602 or email to email@example.com
All KAATSU electronic devices have a one-year warranty and will be replaced.
(Except the KAATSU MASTER 2 that comes with a two year warranty)
All KAATSU Air Bands have a six-month warranty.
The following Limited Warranty Statement describes KAATSU Global’s standard limited warranty for retail customers
How Long Does the Coverage Last?
The warranty period for each Product begins on the date of shipment to the customer. For Product sold to a KAATSU customer the standard warranty period is one (1) year, or otherwise stated, on the electronic components and six (6) months on the AirBands.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
KAATSU Global makes the following limited warranties during the warranty period: (a) the Products will function properly under normal use; (b) the Products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship; (c) the Products will conform to the published specifications; and (d) the Products will conformto any additional specifications agreed to in writing by the parties.
What Will KAATSU Do?
KAATSU Global will repair or replace any Product that does not meet the limited warranty. The decision to repair or replace the product is at KAATSU Global’s option. Repair or replacement is the customer’s sole remedy for Product that does not meet the limited warranty. If KAATSU Global is unable to repair or replace the Product, or if the limited warranty is found to have failed of its essential purpose, the customer’s exclusive remedy and KAATSU Global sole liability in contract, tort or otherwise is the payment by KAATSU Global of actual damages in an amount not to exceed the amount paid for the Product.
What Does the Warranty Not Cover?
This customer limited warranty statement states the sole liability of KAATSU Global arising out of the performance of the Products. KAATSU Global makes no other representations or warranties, express or implied, or arising from a course of performance, dealing, or trade with respect to the Products or any services furnished. KAATSU Global disclaims all implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The provisions of the foregoing limited warranty and warranty disclaimers are reflected in the Product prices. KAATSU Global may modify this warranty at any time; however, the modified warranty will only apply to Product purchased after the effective date of the modification. This limited warranty is void if the failure of a Product is caused by accident, abuse, unauthorized repair, modification or misapplication.
What is the Repair Procedure?
If a product fails during the warranty period, the customer should contact the Company for a return authorization. At that time the customer will be given the mail address as to where the product should be sent. In the event a product fails after the warranty period, the customer should contact the company and will then be given an estimate for the cost of the repair.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by KAATSU Specialist, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk Account and Site.If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and KAATSU Specialist may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause KAATSU Specialist liability. You must immediately notify KAATSU Specialist of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. KAATSU Specialist will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by KAATSU Specialist or otherwise.By submitting Content to KAATSU Specialist for inclusion on your Website, you grant KAATSU Specialist a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, KAATSU Specialist will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, KAATSU Specialist has the right (though not the obligation) to, in KAATSU Specialist sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in KAATSU Specialist reasonable opinion, violates any KAATSU Specialist policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in KAATSU Specialist sole discretion. KAATSU Specialist will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay KAATSU Specialist the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.Unless you notify KAATSU Specialist before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to KAATSU Specialist in writing.
- Fees; Payment.By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay KAATSU Specialist the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. KAATSU Specialist reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to KAATSU Specialist.
- Support.If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by KAATSU Specialist to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk services. All support will be provided in accordance with KAATSU Specialist standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.KAATSU Specialist has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, KAATSU Specialist does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. KAATSU Specialist disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk.com links, and that link to KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk. KAATSU Specialist does not have any control over those non-KAATSU Specialist websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-KAATSU Specialist website or webpage, KAATSU Specialist does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. KAATSU Specialist disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-KAATSU Specialist websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As KAATSU Specialist asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify KAATSU Specialist in accordance with KAATSU Specialist Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. KAATSU Specialist will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. KAATSU Specialist will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of KAATSU Specialist or others. In the case of such termination, KAATSU Specialist will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to KAATSU Specialist.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from KAATSU Specialist to you any KAATSU Specialist or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with KAATSU Specialist. KAATSU Specialist, KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk., the KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk. logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kaatsu Specialist or Kaatsu Specialist licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any KAATSU Specialist or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements.KAATSU Specialist reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution.KAATSU Specialist reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at KAATSUSpecialist.co.uk.’, theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products.By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names.If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes.KAATSU Specialist reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. KAATSU Specialist may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination.KAATSU Specialist may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your KAATSUSpecialis.co.uk. account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by KAATSU Specialist if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from KAATSU Specialist notice to you thereof; provided that, KAATSU Specialist can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. KAATSU Specialist and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither KAATSU Specialist nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will KAATSU Specialist, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to KAATSU Specialist under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. KAATSU Specialist shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless KAATSU Specialist, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous.This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between KAATSU Specialist and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of KAATSU Specialist, or by the posting by KAATSU Specialist of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the UNITED KINGDOM., A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; KAATSU Specialist may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- PaymentsYou may pay with your credit card, or over the telephone.
- Returns PolicyOur returns policy expires 14 days after you receive your product. To be eligible for a return, the product must be in new condition in its original packaging.All returns & refunds will be charged a 15% restocking fee. If the product was already shipped, the original shipping fee will not be refunded.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning the product. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.Non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products and Services. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your product back without first contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) such as any product that is not in its original condition, is damaged, is missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any product that is returned more than 14 days after delivery. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. We will also notify you via email of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within several days. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve completed all these steps and you still have not yet received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace products if they are defective or damaged. If you want to exchange a defective product for the same product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you further instructions on how to proceed with the exchange.
- ShippingShipping can take 5-25 business days within the United Kingdom depending on the product. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.If you have any problems with checkout, please email us at email@example.com There are no International import duties.
- Shipping Arrival DisputesIf your shipment has not arrived, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We only accept shipment arrival disputes within 60 days of your order.