KAATSU IS THE WORLD -LEADER IN BLOOD FLOW MODERATION (BFM) TRAINING AND THERAPY.
- Invented in 1966 by Dr. Yoshiaki Sato in Tokyo, Japan
- Protected by 47 patents, our equipment and protocols have
- Impressive and unprecedented safety track record with
- Over 20 million individual KAATSU sessions in dozens of countries across the globe.
PATENTED IN 47 COUNTRIES
During Kaatsu Training the body responds with a massive secretion of hormones and metabolites, which is the natural response to metabolic stress associated with intense exercise.
- Disruption of homeostasis
- Increase of nitric oxide in blood vessels, increasing their elasticity
- Fast and slow twitch muscles are toned simultaneously
- Lactic acid increases, stimulating receptors in the muscle and leading to elevated levels of growth hormone.
From elite athletes, to baby boomers, and everyone in between, KAATSU is the Ultimate Biohack for health and rehabilitation.
As a non- impact exercise, Kaatsu enables effective, efficient rehabilitation and eliminates the muscle atrophy.
KAATSU leads to the production of Nitric Oxide to help maintain and improve vascular elasticity.
HGH creates increased energy levels and exercise performance.
KAATSU improves the metabolism and delays the aging process for individuals of all ages.
Depending on what your goals are, there is an optimal KAATSU application for you. Whether you are looking for a quick injury recovery, are stiving for that extra athletic edge when you perform, or simply want to preserve your youth and maintain muscle tone, there are specific protocols for you.
World Medalist Swimmer
5 times Olympic Medalist
Professor of Neurology
Former Olympic Swim Coach, Boston, MA
Aesthetician, on KAATSU
Kaatsu Inventor Also Sees Healing Potential
Medical Frontiers Program on KAATSU